According to Saint Louis Marie DeMontfort
Childlike Devotion to Our Blessed Mother consists of prayerfully developing the following elements of devotion during our life time.
BLESSED and most gracious Virgin Mary,
2. That by a very special grace and privilege
3. That the Son of God took flesh in your womb,
4. That you gave birth to God's own Son while still remaining a Virgin.
5. That by a special favor of God's goodness
6. That after your blessed death you were taken to heaven with body and soul.
7. That as Queen of heaven and earth you were enthroned in splendor near your Son, and your reign will never end. Most heartily do I acclaim all that the adorable Trinity has done for you!
HAIL Mary! Daughter, Mother, Spouse of God Almighty!
All things are subject to you.
MY MOST loving Mother Mary, although I do not deserve
I consecrate to you forever my soul with all its powers,
MARY, after God I am resolved to love and honor you
I will proclaim till my last breath:
MOTHER most holy, in order that I may give proof
1. To say my Rosary daily;
2. To consecrate each Saturday to your honor
3. To honor you especially on your feast days. .
MY MOST loving Mother and Queen!
In union with the expressions of love,
DEAREST Mother, accept me just as I am.
United with you, sweetest Mother,